CLINTON — Staff at the Vespasian Warner Public Library District are preparing for the annual Trick-or-Treat at the Library event.
The community is invited to stop by the library on Monday, October 31 between 9 a.m.-7 p.m. to trick-or-treat and enjoy free activities. Don’t forget to wear your costume! EMC Photography will also make their return to the library to take free portraits of children in costume from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
This event is free and open to the public. Advance registration is not required. Trick-or-treat bags are available for the first 250 children.
October Library Events: The library offers more than just books! All library events are free and open to the public, but advance registration is required for events marked with an asterisk (*). Visit the library or call 217-935-5174 to sign up.
• Mad Scientist Crystals Grab ‘n Go Kit - Begins Sat. 10/1 (All Ages)
• Monsters Under the Bed Board on the Children’s Floor - All Month (All Ages)
• Illinois Heartland Library Crawl - All Month (All Ages)
• Children’s Storytime - Every Wed. and Fri. at 10am (Ages Birth-5)
• *Gravestone Cleaning at Woodlawn Cemetery - Sat. 10/1 at 11am (All Ages)
• *D&D: The Joy of Extradimensional Spaces - Thu. 10/6 at 4pm (Adult)
• *Fall into Fun Craft Event - Sat. 10/8 at 10:30am (All Ages)
• *Bats: Fact or Fiction - Thu. 10/13 at 5:30pm (All Ages)
• *Impact Life Blood Drive - Sat. 10/15 from 9:30am-1pm (Adult)
• *Using Fresh Produce Gardening Webinar - Tue. 10/18 at 1:30 (Adult)
• *Book Club - Tue. 10/18 at 6pm (Adult)
• *Life-Size Library Clue - Thu. 10/20 at 4pm (Teen 12-18)
• *D&D: Mazfroth’s Mighty Digressions - Thu. 10/20 at 4pm (Adult)
• *Paper Bag Monster Masks - Mon. 10/24 at 3:45pm (All Ages)
• *4-H STEM Mania - Wed. 10/26 at 2:45pm (Grades 3-5)
• Trick-or-Treat at the Library – Mon. 10/31 from 9am-7pm (All Ages)
• Costume Photos by EMC Photography – Mon. 10/31 from 4:30-6:30pm (All Ages)
The library is open Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m.-7 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.. Hours are subject to change. The library will be closed on Monday, October 10. For more information about the event above or any library services, visit www.vwarner.org or call (217) 935-5174.