Local students receive degrees from SIUE
EDWARDSVILLE — Southern Illinois University Edwardsville completed 2023 Spring Commencement exercises for over 2,400 eligible graduates during a series of ceremonies held May 5-7.
SIUE Chancellor James T. Minor, PhD, bestowed degrees upon students from the Graduate School, College of Arts and Sciences, and Schools of Business, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Education, Health and Human Behavior.
Several area students received degrees during the commencement.
• Ryty Dupont Barlow, Clinton, Business Administration, BS
• Jacob Wolfe, Clinton, Business Administration, BS
• Deborah Lindquist, Clinton, Pharmacy, PHRMD
• Cassidy London, Forsyth, Exercise Science, BS
• Hailee Poe, Forsyth, Nutrition, BS
• Nicholas Deiter, Heyworth, Business Administration, BS